From what I have read EIS ( CS ) is effective against mersa, and should be both taken by mouth and applied directly. I think adding DMSO to that which is applied is also recommended. I have also read that plain old 3% hydrogen peroxide is effective as t topical treatment, but the hospitals will not use it because it does not make them or the pharms any money. MMS may be effective as well, but I have not read enough about that to say for sure.

I wish them success with the treatment. Once in the hospital it can be more difficult dealing with the hospital staff trying to give them an effective treatment, then effectively treating them from what I have read and heard.

Marshall

Lin wrote:
Group.... I need as much help as I can get here ASAP. My 4 year old nephew has just landed in a hospital in Spokane, Washington , diagnosed with MRSA. I'm 600 miles away across the State. His Mom and family are not familar with colloidal silver. Does anyone have anything they can offer as far as advise? Would taking oral CS be what he might need, or is topical with a lttle DMSO enough?
Thanks for any advise you can offer.  We're frantic right now.
Lin