I cured a patient of shingles by giving here CS to drink... 2oz a day is all it took. Gone within a week never to return.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "kath" <kathy.she...@verizon.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 12:08 PM
Subject: RE: CS>treating shingles

When I had shingles CS in a spray bottle helped contain the outbreak
somewhat, but it was still very painful for a while. What helped the pain,
besides advil, was a paste of rubbing alcohol and crushed aspirin, leaving
it open to air as much as possible. Wishing her a speedy recovery, shingles
is awful.
Kathy