sol,

Silver has shown to regenerate damaged nerves as per Dr. Becker. Also, it's highly possible that active virus is still attacking her nerves.

   Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: CS>treating shingles

Bob Banever wrote:
I have cured shingles with CS. Try mixing 20% DMSO with 80% CS and rubbing it on the area daily. Also take about 2oz of pure CS internally every day.
The thing is for this friend she no longer has any active shingles virus. It is now the nerve pain she is left with. If the virus is no longer present or active, how will the CS help???? If the CS and DMSO is thought to be able to reverse the nerve damage she is left with, I will tell her about it even so.
sol