Is there a suggested range of what it should test at?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ode Coyote [mailto:odecoy...@windstream.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 7:00 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Red light on my Silver Puppy

   The red LED says that machine has taken the electrodes out of their
sockets and switched them from side to side...electronically...and is
turning most of the stuff that built up on them back into silver ions.
  The electrodes don't last longer [ to do that, would have to mean less
silver in the water ]......they stay cleaner.

SWAP:  Square Wave Alternating Polarity.....or.... very low frequency AC
output.

  Green means the current is going one way, red means it is going the other
way.

If the RO water passes the "Water Test" as outlined on one of the
instruction sheets, no meter needed..the generator works like a meter.
  It would be rare, but not impossible, for RO water to be pure enough to
pass the test.

If it doesn't pass the test, you may want a meter to be able to tell how
long to run it  in manual mode to finish off a batch to be sure there's as
much "silver" in there as there should be by subtracting a beginning number
from the final number.

  A meter can't tell the difference between silver and anything else...nor
can the generator.
  But if there IS nothing else, that's a moot point.  It's all silver.

Ode