I think that scent is pheromones, not just sweat and bacteria. [Both instinked and outstinked ]
I doubt CS  will alter those pheromones.
We used to go hug a billy goat. [pew-ee ! ]

Imagine that there is a growling tiger running down a path..the herd defends itself by choosing one of their number to run through the forest at full tilt in the dark, missing every tree, then jump down the tigers throat and choke it to death.

Put on a car suit and run through the woods on a asphalt path at 55 MPH making glass-pack muffler noises.....be sure to protect your grill area from impact. [at least till the charcoal is ready]

Ode