Is anyone researching using Lugol's Iodine for help with thyroid issues??
Pretty good info out there.  Brownstein has a book called Iodine:  Why You Need
It; Why You Can't Live Without It   good reading and will be challenging for
some in places.  But what to do is pretty clear along with when things don't go
exactly right. Low iodine status is clearly (imho) a huge factor in hypo and
hyper thyroid too, but cancer is the biggie that seems to respond so well to
sufficient iodine.  At least in prevention, maybe not quite as much so, in
treatment.  My opinion, which I think is an informed and considered one.  pj