To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Europeans reject swine flu vaccines

One recommendation is to start out with 10,000 iu D3 for
30 days, then 5,000 iu per day for maintenance. If you
get the flu take 50,000 iu for three days.

This is per the recommendation of Dr Jaquelyn McCandless
who is working with Low Dose Naltrexone for HIV and Autism.

Autistic kids have poor immune function according to her.

She also recommends LDN for all her patients over 60 as
a preventative and libido booster.

Garnet

Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

Bob Banever wrote:
Marshall,

How much D3 would you consume? I take 5000mg as a preventative every

day.

    Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>