When I feel tired and achy I increase my CS (almost double) and my normal is
anywhere from 1 to cups everyday.  I get this in my tea, soup, my special drink
that I make daily.  So in my opinion your teaspon was not worth the bother...
remember it has to make contact with the virus.  Begin putting it in a sprayer
and spray your mouth every 20 minutes.. hold for 2 minutes then swollow.  Are
you using DMSO with your CS?  That will also help.
Top Bathroom Remodelers
Get up to 4 free bathroom remodel estimates today. No obligation!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=F4zGDiSv3gkozNCgGaLsxQAAJz0-d3oigFK6PWJ8uckOMuPQAAQAAAAFAAAAAHiuQz4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIYGAAAAAA=