The trace mineral Molybdenum 150 mcg helps with herxing,
it is part of the enzyme system that converts aldehydes.

Garnet

Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

Marshall Dudley wrote:
You are describing a herx reaction. It means that the CS is killing something. You can back off or not depending on how really bad it is. Remember that the herx is caused by the toxins released when you kill the microbes, and thus drinking lots of water is highly desirable to wash all the toxins out. If you drink lots of water you might find you do not need to back off.

Marshall

Stacy Rappaport wrote:
Hi All, I keep trying, hopefully this reaches hte postings.

I've started using CS a few weeks ago, I got to 5 tsps, 4 xs a day but then ran out. someone sent me more and I started at 3tsps but felt pretty bad a 4. I resume CS too quickly. I backed off, stopped it and then resumed again wiht a lower dose. I'm at 4 tsps but feeling really wiped out, lost a lor fo the strength and clarity I had. Sleeping later, simply tired with aches that move around and just feeling as if all sense are dulled.

Is this when I should back down again? What is the process like? Do I simply need to wait this out ( 4tsp or 3) until I feel better? Then increase again?

ANy feedback would be so very helpful. I feel isolated.

Thanks