Baking soda should not be used to spike your distilled water when making CS. After that there is no interaction between the two.

Marshall

Don't mean to stir up a hornets' nest here but can't help notice conversations about baking soda. For those who MAY be into EIS does this not fly in the face of all noted material regarding baking soda and silver?? If I'm missing something here perhaps someone could briefly put me straight? Maybe I missed something earlier on and these discussions are totally unrelated to anyone involved with EIS. Can someone clear this up for me? N. > From: blacksa...@comcast.net