Hi Del,

I don't have toe nail fungus - but I've read a tsp. of tea tree oil mixed
with a cup of coconut oil is great for fungus and athletes foot, also
specifically for toes I've read vicks vapor rub applied religiously will get
rid of it - but I've heard it can take up to 30 days and you have to apply
it thick and put a sock on your foot.  Have you tried either of those
remedies?

Hope you find something that helps, and I hope you hear from someone who's
actually beat toe nail fungus - sounds like you're taking the right stuff
internally,  good luck!!!  Tara

Tara McClintick

www.booksbytara.com

  _____