  From: Del
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 4:08 PM
  Subject: CS>Toenail fungus

  Hi:

  I have had toenail fungus for most of my life on my left big toe.
  I have tried many things to get rid of it, but nothing worked.
  Recently, I realized that the fungus was spreading to my other left toes.
  I did more research and decided to try a combination of two parts DMSO with 8
parts SSKI.
  I have been saturating all my left toenails with this twice a day for a few
weeks now (maybe 5 weeks).
  Suddenly, it looks like some of the smaller nails are getting ready to break
off.
  Actually, I consider this a positive development, since I never got any
reaction from anything I tried before.
  The literature that recommended this treatment said the you should cut back
the nails as they died until nothing was left anyway.
  I am also taking olive leaf and oregano oil internally to attack from within
in addition to the external treatment.
  Has anyone on the list beaten toenail fungus and, if so, what was the process
like?
  How will I know if I have finally succeeded?  When a new, healthy nail grows
in, I suppose?

  Del