That is amazing Arthur.  This is something that I am absolutely going to try.
Thank you so much for bringing this up!!  :-D
Mary Ann

________________________________
From: arthur rambo <alqui...@yahoo..com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, November 5, 2009 7:45:46 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Toenail fungus

Maryann, the results were immediate. It took as long as a new nail takes to
grow; can't think of another way to say it. It was a toenail that just all of a
sudden dropped off. Now, it looks as good as any. All look healthy. (I only put
the bandaid, with solution, on each night. I didn't wear it during the day)