I called them before I ordered to confirm that it was in stock and would ship from my local warehouse.

Marshall

Garnet wrote:
I have ordered from Vita Cost and noticed that most items say ships
within 24 hours but on a few items it says 7-10 days to ship because
it is not in stock.

It will delay your whole order. So you need to check each item that
you add to your cart to see if there is a delay on that item.

Maybe this could explain the delay on your order. It does not explain
them ignoring your emails or giving you wrong information when you
called.

Their prices are the lowest I have found, but I am careful not to order
anything that does not say 24 hour shipping.

Garnet

Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

Marshall Dudley wrote:
I am wary of VitaCost. I purchased some mushroom extract from them because they guaranteed 24 hour shipping and their warehouse was only a couple of hundred miles from me, and it took 2 weeks for them to get it to me. I emailed them repeatedly and they ignored my emails, and when I called them they would continually lie and say they had shipped or would ship when they had not and did not. I will never give them any of my business again.

Marshall

Garnet wrote:
Vita Cost has Carlson's in sunflower oil, if you use a dry
tablet, such as vitamind3world.com you must take it with
food as it needs fat to absorb. Their dry tabs are high
quality in an Avicel base so dissolve instantly. But it's
probably better to get the Carlson's already in oil. Many
physicians recommend these for their high quality.

Garnet

Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

You can get D3 at any good health food store. Just google it to buy online.