Eye of the beholder.  Or mouth in this case  :-)

________________________________
From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, December 9, 2009 3:22:50 PM
Subject: Re: CS>I'm back!

Well, the one I bought read 000 on the TDS meter and that was double distilled
in an industrial Polar distiller.  Mine is made in a home steam distiller and
reads 000 also.  They both taste the same: foul.  No doubt it is my taste buds
but hubby says the same.  Mind you, my friend who drinks neither tea nor coffee
unlike us, said it tastes good!  dee

On 9 Dec 2009, at 20:08, Richard Goodwin wrote:

Something doesn't sound right there.  Distilled water should have absolutely no
taste at all, assuming it is really pure water.  Not all contaminants can be
removed by all distilling methods.