..or maybe the lack of flavor makes you taste your tongue.

Ode

At 12:08 PM 12/9/2009 -0800, you wrote:
Something doesn't sound right there. Distilled water should have absolutely no taste at all, assuming it is really pure water. Not all contaminants can be removed by all distilling methods.

Maybe you are used to non-distilled water that has a better taste because of the other stuff in it, like minerals. Or like in the case of that European bottled water that was discovered to have benzine in it, which gave it a sweet flavor. And by comparison the distilled water tastes less appealing.

Just guessing here.

Dick

From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wed, December 9, 2009 1:59:46 PM
Subject: Re: CS>I'm back!

I hate the taste of distilled water, it is foul!  dee

On 9 Dec 2009, at 18:44, Day Sutton wrote:

Most listers have told me over the years that if they place silver water and tap water side by side, their pets prefer the silver water. I always assumed that was becausr the CS was made from distilled and the tap had chlorine and flouride in it..