  From: Norton, Steve
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:25 PM
  Subject: RE: CS>Concentrated silver?

  I assumed he was refilling it with EIS.

  -           Steve

  From: Peter Converse [mailto:pconve...@primus.ca]
  Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 12:15 PM
  To: Dave Darrin; silver-list@eskimo.com

  Hi Dave,

  What is the purpose of refilling with distilled water and repeating the
process after the initial steaming off of about half the water?

  Wouldn't it become more concentrated by lengthening the initial steaming off
period without the addition of more water and repeating the process?

  Wouldn't doing this be redundant?

  I may be missing something here....could you explain?

  Are your ppm (TDS) readings higher after completion in your concentrate than
they were in the CS you began with?

  many thanks,

  Peter