There are no archives.  That's what sucks about being on eskimo.com.  As
well as the fact that Comcast won't allow e-mails from eskimo...

Only people who save their e-mails have a copy.

Of course, that means that you can say anything you want (as long as you
stay on the good side of Mike D) and there won't be a permanent record

Dan