On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:42:47 -0600, Roger and Lisa Royal wrote in
<007601ca79b7$cec937b0$6101a...@dj7y9k71>:

>I have found that most of my migraines are triggered by an electrolyte
>imbalance.  I can usually head one off by drinking a chug of acv.  I have NO
>idea if this is common or not, but I wanted to mention it in case it could
>help anyone else.
>Lisa

Very interesting!

I found that my frequent headaches had to do with
histamine intolerance! Even after learning that my
daughter had the full blown version of it, I still
didn't suspect that I had a milder version myself...
until I finally connected the dots after an orgy
of oh! so wonderful salami and pepper camembert,
only to scream with pain on the next day.

Heidrun Beer
www.freezoneauditors.org/auditor/profile/105/

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
www.sgmt.at
www.RecastReality.org