In a message dated 12/9/2009 8:37:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
stephen.nor...@ngc.com writes:

I am  attempting to make my first CS producing machine since buying one is
not in  the budget. Does anyone have clear and concise direction for the
best way to  make one that they know works? I have seen so many plans online
but I hate to  put money into something that is not recommended by someone. I
am looking to  make a something that I can produce several gallons a month
on.

Any help  appreciated!

Thanks,
Grace

Hi Grace, I got a silver puppy for my daughter & it works  fine... I still
use my simple  -- 4, 9 volt batteries, a meter with 33k  resistor, 999. pure
silver wire, to make 8 oz. at a time.  I got my simple  set up
from--_Colloidal  Silver Starter Kit_
(http://atlasnova.com/ColloidalSilverStarterKit.htm)   which is Atlasnova that
Steve  mentioned. The kit minus the 9 volt
batteries was about $ 50.00.  You also  get a laser pen & very good
directions..
Lois    {{ I  did get the set up to make a gallon at a time from the same
source. If one of my  pets is feeling a bit "off " I put it down for
drinking..}}