Hi Grace:
I replied too quickly the last time. Let's see if I can do a little better.

One-- Can you use a soldering iron?
Two -- Can you read a schematic diagram and relate it to a circuit board and parts?
Three -- Are you comfortable doing "one" and "two"?

If the answer to "three" is YES, then you can build a unit for less than $30.00 that will make good EIS(CS) from ounces to gallons. If the answer to "three" is NO, there are other options that cost from $10.00 to $50.00. I can give you more information if that's the way you want to go.
Bruce A.