This product is still more expensive when you do the math. You can get the bulk powders at 1Fast400 and Amazon. They make a whole lot more servings than this product gives you for a little more money up front.

For example:

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=2037
500 grams of N Acetyl Cystein is 34.99 That's 5000 100 mg servings, 2000 250 mg servings, or 1000 500 mg servings..of cysteine just by itself... If you blend it with the other stuff and use 100 - 250 mg of each ingredient that's a lot of servings and will probably last near to forever:)

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=2459
500 grams of L Glutamine powder is 14.99
same figures as above

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=6405
Glycine  1000 grams  is 28.99
That's 10,000 100 mg servings, 4000 250 mg servings or 2000 500 mg servings!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00014GA2W/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000GFHPFW&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1PRT1J5CHRWQSSK0MK41
L Glutamic Acid on Amazon is 4.84 for 100 grams.. So to get 500 grams that would be 5 containers... 24.00 and change

Around 100.00 or so, so a little more expensive up front, but it will last a whole lot longer than a month or so ;) ... The capsules on the site you pointed out are 500 mg capsules so I know that the servings I calculated up there would be 125 mg each if they're in the blend in equal measure. So compare the numbers of servings for the money and decide for yourself, LOL.

That's a lot more of each ingredient for the same money. Then you can play with the formula and figure out how much of each in combination works best for you.

The 1000 gram container of the powder blend at:http://www.jomarlabs.com/formulas/glutathione-blend.html

does not contain 1000 grams of each ingredient. You may be getting 250 grams of each ingredient? Or more of some ingredients than others. They don't say how much of each is in the blend. And that's 82.00, It is better than the price of that stuff Pat was looking at but still more expensive than my way, LOL. Even if my way is a few dollars more up front.

And with the premade formulas you can't fool around with each ingredient and modify it to your specific needs. I firmly believe that one size does not fit all when it comes to supplements and medicine. People react differently to just about everything.

The prices on that site are pretty decent though, if you're wanting the convenience of pre encapsulated powder. Thank you for the link, I've bookmarked the site:)

Annie

Norton, Steve wrote:
Annie,
How does this product's price compare to mixing your own glutathione
precursors?
Thanks,
    Steve N

http://www.jomarlabs.com/formulas/glutathione-blend.html