but is Life Ext Bright Eyes the same as Can-C? Jess

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat [mailto:pattycake29...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:12 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>NAC Eye Drops

The Can-C site says, "This is the special n-acetylcarnosine developed by
IVP."  Dr. Babizhayev: "They should ensure that the label tells them that
the
product was formulated by Innovative Vision Products [Ed.- IVP]. If it
does not state that, it isn't our high-purity NAC and will either be
ineffective or possibly even dangerous for eye-use."

They seem to think the Innovative Products NAC is better than some others.
I try to order from the ones who developed a supplement, such as with
Myristin CMO, but this Can-C is around $40 and I could get the Life
Extension Brite Eyes for around $23 (as a member).

Pat