Amazing! Thanks. I had actually wondered about this mix, so will certainly mix some up.
How often did you apply it?
Rowena

Dick Rochon wrote:
Rowena,
I had a brown, odd shaped mole for years, maybe all my life, on my temple. It started turning black on one side, and it bled once. They say that's not good. I dissolved baking soda in a tsp of water and added a tsp of dmso to it. I applied it to the mole and after a couple weeks it turned brown again, and in another couple weeks I couldn't even see where the mole had been. Don't know if it was cancer, but its gone now, so it doesn't matter. Give it a try. Dick