You didn't watch both video's ...I  think Kennedy comments were home school
kids w/o vaccines had no  autism....Amish had 4 cases...3 of cases were
adopted after vaccines shots were  given...the 4th was down wind of mercury
plant...or something
Robert F Kennedy Jr Shocking Vaccine Cover Up Part2
_www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjPox5xBOLI&NR=1_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjPox5xBOLI&NR=1)
.....  my question remains can CS help autism kids, what can be done to  help..

In a message dated 1/1/2010 7:06:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
bloss...@internode.on.net writes:

At 11:23  PM 22/12/2009, you wrote:
>It was Sweden, I think, that eliminated  Mercury in ALL vaccines 30
>years ago, but Autism rates kept climbing  there, just as fast as
>everywhere else that didn't.

It  thought that was interesting so I did some looking up.  My
findings  are that they did not eliminate Mercury until 93/94, then
starting to  phase out the use of Thimerosal in the vaccines for
children.  On the  rise of autism in Sweden, that too  seems to be not
quite accurate as  you state. They have not been rising as fast as
everywhere .
If you have a  source to back up your statements, I would be
interested in reading  that.

Hanneke

--
The Silver List is a moderated forum  for discussing Colloidal Silver.