My 7 year old grandson has taken CS all his life and developed autism symptoms not long after his first vaccinations, and autism by preschool. There seemed to be no effect on it at all with CS, one way or the other. However in the last 3 months he has completely lost all signs of autism by simply taking oral chelation. His ADD and tourettes were more difficult but has responded amazingly well to restricting his diet to contain no artificial sweeteners, refined sugar, colors or flavors. Despite all these problems in the past, he now appears to be a perfectly normal little boy.

Marshall

kmartjo...@aol.com wrote:
*You didn't watch both video's* ...I think Kennedy comments were home school kids w/o vaccines had no autism....Amish had 4 cases...3 of cases were adopted after vaccines shots were given...the 4th was down wind of mercury plant...or something

Robert F Kennedy Jr Shocking Vaccine Cover Up Part2 www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjPox5xBOLI&NR=1
  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjPox5xBOLI&NR=1>  ..... my question
  remains can CS help autism kids, what can be done to help..

In a message dated 1/1/2010 7:06:15 P.M. Central Standard Time, bloss...@internode.on.net writes:

    At 11:23 PM 22/12/2009, you wrote:
    >It was Sweden, I think, that eliminated Mercury in ALL vaccines 30
    >years ago, but Autism rates kept climbing there, just as fast as
    >everywhere else that didn't.

    It thought that was interesting so I did some looking up.  My
    findings are that they did not eliminate Mercury until 93/94, then
    starting to phase out the use of Thimerosal in the vaccines for
    children.  On the rise of autism in Sweden, that too  seems to be not
    quite accurate as you state. They have not been rising as fast as
    everywhere .
    If you have a source to back up your statements, I would be
    interested in reading that.

    Hanneke