I have used a Silvergen SG-6 for several years and I'm satisfied with it.

---- Golden Aldi <goldena...@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Well, I've had this generator for 6 months now, and feel I need an upgrade
already. The model I bought either blew out the red light that should go on
when the process is done, but I hadn't noticed til later :-(

The last batch I made at a higher setting for a ca. 25ppm solution has loads
of what looks like ashes on the bottom of the jar. The flat electrodes I
have were pretty black after almost 24 hours of brewing.
I've never made 25ppm before, usually I set it at 5.5 to reach what I hope
was a 10ppm solution for a daily shot.

I'm thinking about trying a generator with a stirrer, thinking I might have
lesser ashes on the bottom.

Aldi