I want this one when I can afford to order it.
http://www.silverlungs.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Golden Aldi
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 11:18 AM
  Subject: CS>Looking for a new silver generator

  Well, I've had this generator for 6 months now, and feel I need an upgrade
already. The model I bought either blew out the red light that should go on
when the process is done, but I hadn't noticed til later :-(

  The last batch I made at a higher setting for a ca. 25ppm solution has loads
of what looks like ashes on the bottom of the jar. The flat electrodes I have
were pretty black after almost 24 hours of brewing.
  I've never made 25ppm before, usually I set it at 5.5 to reach what I hope
was a 10ppm solution for a daily shot.

  I'm thinking about trying a generator with a stirrer, thinking I might have
lesser ashes on the bottom.

  Aldi