Thank you for taking the time to contact Church & Dwight Co., Inc. regarding ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda.

Your comments are important to us and provide valuable information that helps us maintain the high level of quality you have come to expect from our products and services.

Our baking soda is 100% sodium bicarbonate and does not contain aluminum.

If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-524-1328 between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm ET or visit our corporate web site at: www.churchdwight.com.

We value your patronage and trust you will continue to use Church & Dwight Co., Inc. products with confidence.

Thank you for choosing Church & Dwight Co., Inc."
Okay, master - whatever you say... Believe what you wish big mouth! Do you, too, work for Arm and Hammer? Paid shills - they're amazing...

John