From: Norton, Steve [mailto:stephen.nor...@ngc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 11:58 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Spinal Arthritis - ants and bees

Interesting about the ants. To use them in a tonic would you need to gut
and clean them first? Now where is the comic book with the ant farm
advertisement? :-)

The Chinese may have discovered it hundreds of years ago but there is a
patent on it with South American ants:
 http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/4247540/description.html

>From the patent;
"This invention relates in general to a composition and method for
relieving the symptoms of such auto-immune ailments as rheumatoid
arthritis or asthma and, more particularly, to a composition that can be
injected into a person who suffers from such with the result that,
without apparent significant side effects, there is material and
significant remission of symptoms. The nature of rheumatoid arthritis
and asthma are such that one familiar with them would be led to conclude
that other auto-immune ailments which also involve symptomatic
inflammation of tissues will also respond to treatment according to the
present invention: multiple sclerosis (nerve tissue), lupus
erythematosus (kidneys), sclerodermata (skin), arteritis, and other
somewhat rare ailments classified as connective tissue diseases, or
immune complex diseases."

The bee info is also very interesting. I will be looking more into both
of them. Thanks.

 - Steve N