Hi,

  I have been making CW with silver generator from Utopia Silver.  I use TDS
meter.  My distill water was 0.02 and my freshly made CW (light yellow color)
was 0.10.  After my CW sitting in the kitchen counter for few weeks, the CW
color turned more brownish
. I repeated tested the CW, meter reading was 0.30.  Why ppm reading increase
with time?  Does my CW accumulate some kind of contamination from my kitchen
environment?

  I had tried using fresh coconut water, few drops of CW and DMSO treating my
cataracts for a week.  I found out not only vision did not improve, I have more
difficiulty for close reading.  I stopped right away. May be it is due to bad
batch CW or my DMSO was not good.  I brought DMSO more than 8 months ago and
seldom use it due to giving out my body bad smell, which got lots complain from
my co-workers.  Helen