Hi, Mike:

Ahhh...  Another Libertarian.  Thank God for that.  Good points, Mike.
There isn't much we can control in the environment which is being
continually polluted with newer and better and more convenient technology
(which can be very harmful)  It's one reason I moved further into the
country and am considering moving even further out in the country to avoid
toxic air pollution - if it's possible at all.  Diet wise - i grow an
organic garden every summer and can in glass for winter.  I'm also 90 - 95%
organic eating-wise and have supplemented daily for 35 years.  What other
choices do we have if we wish to remain comfortable in our bodies for any
decent length of time?  I think my biggest sin is that I enjoy a good
Dominican cigar, daily...

John