While I have not had problems with herpes zostter, I did cure my herpes simplex I with colloidal silver. Had it for over 50 years, but have not had an outbreak in the last 10 years since taking colloidal silver.

Marshall

Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
I must say I have had great success with it stopping the herpes zoster virus
i.e. shingles.  I used to get what I call 'stabbing pains' intermittently which
actually felt like someone sticking hot wires in me.  I had to take ibuprofen
to stop it because I couldn't stand it.  It was the one thing I went to the
doctors about and he said it was the herpes virus (shingles) which I get
periodically when I am stressed.  While I take chlorella it stays away; as soon
as I stop it is back.  I have also found it balances my blood sugars which were
a bit high.  Just for your info it is used as a chelation medium too.  dee