Thanks folks for your response.  I have been pursuing this with silver gen too.

I asked a rather vague question about power and they wrote me saying this in
response

Thanks for your inquiry.  The SG6 Auto works on 120 VAC and uses 2 watts of
power.

I wrote back asking this.
Hi, thanks and....I have more questions.;-)

Simple stuff that I can't quite fathom out from the site and I'm on the edge of
buying the silver gen v all others, but can't without this basic information.

How much colloidal silver can the silvergen produce automatically and how much
time that takes?

Is the 2 watts the amount of electrical energy the silver gen consumes
to produce this 'automatic amount'.

i.e. if the silver gen can be set up and left to produce - what's the max
amount it can produce before it has to be set up again.  is it a quart,a gallon
or what?

how long does it take to produce that maximum amount?

Our Rv has a DC system.  Can I plug the silver gen into that and do I need a
converter if we're using that system?

If we don't need a converter, would I be able to use the system on a regular
energy grid without a converter?  Not sure how all this works as you can see so
am repeating myself to hopefully make my info needs clear.

I appreciate your patience.  I am downsizing considerably to living in an Rv,
with perhaps a 100 watt solar panel as our source of energy, wired into the RV
DC systems so that we can use laptop, silver generator etc.

A peek into our world...
Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life
Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth