From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com] Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:55 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>To believe or not to believe?

My daughter, my wife and I all have developed the gray moons. None of use use alcohol or illegal drugs or anything else out of the ordinary. We all developed them at the same time, when I switched from 5 ppm CS to

20 ppm CS. The darkness of the moons is proportional to the amount of CS ingested by each of us. Once we stopped taking CS daily, the progression of the moons stopped for each of us. The 5 ppm CS was made by the HVAC method, the 20 by the LVDC method. The LVDC used distilled water, less than 1 mA per square inch of anode, stirring and polarity switching. It is pretty well what most here are making, although likely

a higher ppm than most. Also the moons are not blue, they are really slate gray, and the only thing I can find that slate gray moons indicate

is silver accumulation.

Marshall