From: Donna [mailto:dscroggs44...@gmail.com] Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 1:12 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>washing jars?

can also be used in dishwasher!
you will need:

Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda

20 Mule Team Borax

Distilled White Vinegar

Add one tablespoon of Super Washing Soda to the dishwasher dispenser** Add one tablespoon of 20 Mule Team Borax to the dishwasher dispenser
you can just put this in the water if washing by hand.

Now for your rinse:

. Now the recipe for removing the water spots and any residue that so frequently occur with automatic dishwashers and hand washing

Pourdistilled white vinegar into the dispenser for the clear rinse gel. or in a sinkful of rinse water.

This is my recipe I use all the time. Very inexpensive compared to buying other products.
Donna ACS

Speaking of which -- does anybody have a good "natural" safe recipe to
make
dish washing detergent so it won't leave any residue on dishes that we eat
from?

Lisa