I have a friend with a young rotweiler (16kg), who has Parvo virus and is in
a very bad way.  Currently she's staying with the vet on IV to try to get
some liquid into her, but there's a lot of blood coming out of her.  Do you
think there's any chance that putting some silver in the IV might give her a
chance?  Right now they're going all they can to make sure her kidneys don't
pack up due to de-hydration and giving her antibiotics (for a virus?).  I
have MMS1&2 on hand but am nervous about using those on a dog as I have zero
experience of it with animals and don't want to cause more discomfort.  I'm
hoping silver might be a painless way to reduce the viral load quickly so
her own immune system can get to work on things.

This is a time sensitive request, so any suggestions much appreciated.

Thank you

Paul