Sounds like you are tip top shape!
Donna ACS

Folks here are mentioning just one facet approaches - or a one supplement approach. Repairing this disc situation is a many faceted repair using nutrition, supplements and eventual exercise. I had a herniated disc when I was in my 30's. I healed and repaired it and already went through exactly what I did to repair and heal. A year later, after repair and healing, I was the high scorer in a faculty - alumni basketball game - playing with no pain whatsoever. And, Thank God, I still have no pain and no discs or anything else dying off. I'm 68 and still lean and mean... Ha... Ha...

John