Excellent!  You're welcome.  :-D
MA

________________________________
From: "oasisgr...@aol.com" <oasisgr...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, January 22, 2010 11:19:51 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Mare with Possible Melanomas in Mouth

Awesome.   I feel so encouraged, already.

Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

~ JoAnne

In a message dated 1/22/2010 12:17:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
marmar...@bellsouth.net writes:
Mine is the AC.  Can't speak to the other, because I've never seen/used one.
Mine is ten years old, and has had almost daily use for that time.