Just wondering if anyone has any advice to help slight bi-polar mania
[obviously NOT pharma!...]

thanks
sunny

PS  My silver generator arrived today.. am gonna make the first batch tonight..
I have boiled in a huge stainless steel tub, a canning jar and hoping it is
gonna be relatively OK
PPS Anyone got any good links to purchase brown containers to store silver water

A peek into our world..
Feed the Future - Forest gardens - Sustainable Lifetime Food for All

Feed the Future- The blog In depth articles - forest gardens, natural wellness,
human consciousness WHAT has to happen for us to evolve and emerge?

Follow us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/return2earth
Wellness v pharma, free energy v oil, own grown v processed food, community v
nuclear, natural building v concrete, consciousness v asleep  Info on what's
going on and alternative and natural technologies for a simpler life
Tune in and friend us on Facebook - Pierre Soleil return to earth