Omigod -- what arrogance.
MA

________________________________
From: John E. Stevens <jonellis.steven...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, January 23, 2010 5:53:35 PM
Subject: Re: CS>bi-polar

Oh, it's the gang approach - and the whole gang must be right...  Grow up...
It is best - period...

John

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org> wrote:

Don't start this again, John, we have just had a big discussion about this and
it was established that you and maybe others PREFER to keep your CS in brown
bottles but it isn't NECESSARY or best.  I might ask you if you can *prove*
what you say, as well!  I and a myriad others on this list store ours in clear
plastic or glass with no problems at all, and have done for many years.  dee