I have a Sunlight Sauna, a far infrared and it hits about 147 degrees F
(even in the dead of winter...) which pulls a lot of toxins out of my body.
Mine is on my deck outside, but it could be set-up inside, too.  It runs off
120 house power. I've noticed it's also helped to steadily keep my blood
pressure  around 120/74 to 120/70 - which is lower than it was before I
owned the Sauna.  I use it about 2 - 3 times a week for a half hour each
time. I've been using it for a little over three years and I personally
recommend it. My blood/sugar always has been alright so I can't comment on
that.  But as far sweating poisons out - you betcha'.

John