thanks John...

________________________________
From: John E. Stevens <jonellis.steven...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, January 31, 2010 1:45:39 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Biophotonic score

Debbie:

I get scanned at a Health and Wellness Office where I work part-time as an
advisor and consultant.  The Biophotonic score tells you how well your
antioxidants are working in your body.  Anything over 50,000 puts you in a
place where you can't get any chronic diseases.  But most folks register in the
25,000 range.  Sad.  NuLife makes the machines in Utah.  You'd have to find a
NuLife dealer in your area.  They make nano-particle supplements of the highest
quality.  I'd ask the folks in your health food store where there might be a
person who scans.  They're very expensive machines and are usually used by one
NuLifer and then sent to the next on a schedule. They're rented.  Dr. James
Balch, author of "Prescription For Nutritional Healing" is a big believer in
the Biophotonic scanner.

John

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com> wrote:

This is awesome news...where do you get scanned at in your area, how do you
find one?