"What you make with your Silvergen is EIS Gregg.  This stands for electrically
isolated silver - commonly known as colloidal silver.  I have a Silver Puppy
and if you set it on manual you can make the silver a higher ppm.  I expect you
can with the SilverGen too. I don't know what the tetroxide is but it sounds
not good. dee"

Hi Dee, actually the silvergen has an automatic shut off device that I don't
believe you can bypass. I could probably get my silver up slightly higher
though, just by turning the knob all the way. I think the most I've gotten is
like 15 ppm. Still not as strong as those brands, but I guess I can drink way
more of it.

By the way, does anyone know if silver works on babesia, which is a form of
malaria and it's a protazoan.

Thanks!!!!