From: Annie B Smythe<anniebsmy...@gmail.com>
To: CS List<silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, February 21, 2010 10:04:09 AM
Subject: CS>Hair Loss

Okay, so I found this website while researching DHT and what causes elevated
levels and the connection with Iodine and the thyroid.  The second page talks
about the thyroid hormones and Insulin resistance and T4 and how it's all
related. :)  Very interesting and informative read with research and reference
links. And although it talk about men mostly, I'm sure that elevated levels of
DHT in women can cause hair loss as well, especially as those who have thyroid
problems usually have an upset in the hormone balances in the HPA axis.

http://www.freewebs.com/immortalhair/

Annie
-- Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

Archives:

Off-Topic discussions:<mailto:silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com>