LOL, Ode. Where did you find that?

Annie
Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

Ode Coyote wrote:

 HOLY COW!!

Laser Therapy Pen Specifications:

Wavelength: 635nm

Output Power: <5mw

Price $199 plus shipping.

.... for a standard red laser pen that even takes expensive Lithium batteries.

How about $15 and free shipping using 2 AAAs or even less in some places with several beam splitter lenses..but uses 1.5 volt button cells.

ode