No, not together; they have the copper sticks as well as the Silver ones and a
voltage meter which I don't know why we need one of those. Lee
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: zzekel...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:08 PM
  Subject: Re: CS> Use of copper---

  In a message dated 2/21/2010 5:05:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
leslie1...@windstream.net writes:
    Hi, When I saw Hair Loss I wanted to mention that Utopia is advertising an
    elec. cs generator that makes copper also. I asked just what was copper for
    and I was told it was for hair loss and energy. I would like to know if any
    have any comments on copper. Thanks, Leslie

  I haven't read about copper use yet either... Is it used in combination with
CS (EIS)  ?   Lois