Any idea for venereal warts? I have a friend that has them all around the rectum and has tried the stuff the doctor give but it just made them smaller and now her doctor wants to burn them off and she wants to try to get rid of them herself.
Any suggestions I will pass on to her.
That area I have no idea because I know stuff would burn and smart there.and it is such a delicate area.
Thanks,
Donna ACS

Okay folks, I read about this somewhere last week, and tried it. It works great for me.

Since I had my two children, over twenty tears ago, I get a case of hemorrhoids every so often. I know, I know, I'm working on getting the blood vessels strengthened so that won't happen. I've tried a lot of things, but Silica, Gelatin, and Serrapeptase, along with Turmeric, after some trial and error, seem to helping the most. I'm adding grape seed extract and pine bark to that, to see what happens.

Anyway, I read somewhere that Lugol's and DMSO would do the trick. And by golly it does. It's the single most effective combo I've found to date. EMU oil helped a lot but didn't heal the area, although it did relieve pain, itching and and some of the swelling, for periods of time. I did have to reapply it several times a day though.

The Iodine and DMSO mixture is actually shrinking and healing the tissues. It's absolutely amazing. And the pain relief is near instantaneous upon application. And I apply it ONCE a day, every morning.

Now I know someone is gonna ask. So here's what I did. I had approx a fourth of a 16 oz jar of DMSO gel that I've been using, and I added three full droppers of Lugol's 2% to that. It will liquefy, so don't worry about it. Clean and dry the, errrr, area. Wet your fingers well with the mixture or use your choice of applicator, and apply liberally outside and a little inside. Lord have mercy I almost fell over from the sudden relief. I kid you not. Instant relief, well for me it worked that fast. YMMV.

I'm gob smacked that such a simple thing worked so very very well. And ohhhh so happy to have tried it out. I had tried DMSO by itself, and it didn't work all that well for me, but add the Lugol's and they're a dynamite combo.

Ya know what, this may work on spider veins, and varicose veins as well. Haven't tried that yet.

Annie