Postage for a gel kit is free everywhere.
 You can even use it to make aloe vera gel.
..any water or alcohol based substance without diluting it.

Ode

  PAt 09:44 PM 3/1/2010 +0100, you wrote:
Isn't there anything I could get here in Germany instead of ordering from the States? I can't afford all of the postage. I'm also interested in mixing the brew with different ingredients. I have an Aloe Vera plant that I'd like to try, just don't know to what ratio, and/or adding it to another base cream I could easily buy in the apothecary here.

Aldi