From: Shirley Reed <pj20...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, March 2, 2010 8:19:43 PM
Subject: CS>OT

   I read recently that pet vaccines had their thimerosal removed in 1997
because it was wreaking havoc on people's pets.  I have been unable to confirm
this.  Does anyone here happen to know about this?  If true, more precise info
will be very good 'ammunition' in any discussion about vaccinations of any
kind.  Anybody know exactly when and by what means the mercury was taken out?
All info appreciated.  pj  Contacting me at my personal addy is ok since this
is definitely OT.

Archives: